When you came into my life, I felt like my life got its real meaning. Whenever you were around, I felt complete. Things were at their best and there wasn’t anything else that I wanted from life. I pictured my future with you, where it was just you, me and our love. But, that’s when you showed me the reality! You broken my dream by revealing your true colors! You made me believe that I was a fool to believe in you and your sentiments. I will never be able to love again because I don’t believe that true love exists anymore. I know that I’ll never be able to hate you but I am very sure that one day you’ll regret what you did to me. You’ll realize what you’ve lost because if you really knew me you would have never done such a thing to me. I wish you had known me the way I knew you but unfortunately, like you even your emotions were superficial.
- If you really knew me you would know that nobody in this world would love you the way I loved you!
- If you really knew me you would have never left me!
- If you really knew me you would know how much I have cried to bring this relationship this far!
- If you really knew me you would know about those sleepless nights when you ignored all my calls and texts!
- If you really knew me you would know how much hides behind my smile!
- If you really knew me you would know that even when I am with everyone, I feel lonely!
- If you really knew me you would know I had my heart broken before!
- If you really knew me you would know how hard it was for me to convince myself to make me believe in love again!
- If you really knew me you would have read what my eyes wanted to say when you were leaving!
- If you really knew me you would know how much pain I have been through!
- If you really knew me you would know the story behind my smile!
- If you really knew me you would know what pisses me off!
- If you really knew me you would know that you were the only weakness I ever had!
- If you really knew me you would how much I fought with the world to be with you every moment!
- If you really knew me you would know what I did not say at all
Who said being in love is going to be a cakewalk? Its definitely a beautiful feeling but the roses of love get nurtured with happiness, joy, pain and tears! Yes, that’s right. There are some days that make me feel that life is at its best and it can’t be more perfect than this. These are the days when we are together and everything is just the way it should be, lovey-dovey. But then there are days, when you make me believe that no, we are not meant for each other. You make me hate myself. Then I think and rethink that are you doing it intentionally? That’s when I get an answer from within that says no, you are not.
Darling, I know we all make mistakes because none of us is perfect but can’t we forgive each other sometimes without arguing over who’s mistake it was. Can’t you ignore my flaws and try and love me perfectly? I love you truly and that is what makes me believe that one day, we will be together forever and then there won’t be any place for tears and sadness.
Please forgive me for the times when I have goofed up and embarrassed you but honey, isn’t love about accepting your partner with their flaws. Sometimes I feel you’ve taken me for granted but the moment you speak to me in that sweet tone, I forget all my sorrows and fall in love again. I melt in your love the moment you wrap me in your warmth. I am sharing some of those things that you did, and may be will continue to do, which hurt me. It feels really bad at times when the person I love so deeply hurts me and then doesn’t even care about how deep that pain becomes.
- It feels bad when you lie to me and break your promises.
- It feels bad when I feel its only me who wants this relationship and not you!
- It feels bad when I am unwell but still you don’t make enough time to take care of me:(
- It feels bad to see you smiling and having a good time with your friends when I am upset, lonely, suffering the pain of being hurt by you
- It feels bad when you hang up the phone without saying bye
- It feels bad when you make me feel inferior by disrespecting my views and thoughts.
- It feels bad when I dress up for you and you don’t even notice!
- It feels bad when you don’t pay attention to what I am saying:(
- It feels bad when I am crying and instead of hugging me you get irritated and start yelling at me!
- It feels bad when you don’t care for me when I need you the most
- It feels bad when you give all your time to your friends and forget about me:(
- It feels bad when you make me feel unwanted in your life
- It feels bad when I am dying to talk to you and you bluntly say that you are not in the mood to talk to me
- It feels bad when you get mad at me for no reason at all:(
- It feels bad when you ignore the things that are special to me.
Who said love is going to be a bed of roses? Even if it was, don’t forget the thorns that come complimentary with those roses. Yes, being in love is a beautiful feeling but there are some phases that bring sadness and showers of tears with them. So, if you are expecting your relationship to be a smooth sail, wake up! Expectations always hurt. And it’s because nobody is perfect but everyone falls in love with the image of a perfect lover in their mind which is just not possible to find. People are unique and it’s their imperfections that make them unique. Don’t try to find the perfect lover but try to create the perfect love with your imperfect lover because even you are not perfect!
At times your lover may do things that may hurt you a lot but for him/her those things may not be as significant as they are for you. Here are few of those things that hurt a lover’s sentiments like hell. Read on :
1.It hurts when you get mad at me for no reason!
2.It hurts when I call you and you straightaway tell me that you don’t wanna talk to me:(
3.To not be able to solve a few of your problems it hurts.
4.It hurts whenever you leave me and say goodbye.
5.It hurts when I realize what I fool I was to love you with such purity and sincerity. You just don’t deserve it!
6.I did everything for you but you didn’t realize it and went away from my life. It hurts.
7.It hurts when I need you badly and you are not with me
8.It hurts when you treat me badly. It seems you have changed from what you were when you met me:(