Welcome to our "Love Talks" section. Here you will be able to read all the exticing replies that our users gave when we asked them some amazing questions regarding love, romance and relationships.
We are very grateful to our fans who gave their precious time in answering these set of questions.
The love talks happened on questions related to the different spheres of love. While you read on, you will be able to get some amazing love tips which were shared by our interviewees.
So, before wasting any more time, let's get started.
Twitter Interview #1 – Sujatha Iyer
About Sujatha : An Indian. A thinker. A mother. A writer. A cook. An incurable romantic. An experimenter. A socializer. A dreamer. A revolutionist. An idealist all the way.
Ques 1.) Is there anything called "true love”? If yes, where & how can you find it?
If you can love truly “True Love” does exist, doesn’t it. And about how to find it, I can only quote the celebrated author Paulo Coelho "By risking failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in you search for Love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end" These are not merely words. They are words to live by.
Ques 2.) How important is money in a relationship? Can a relationship sustain without money?
Money is a functional necessity to live in society as we know it. Relationship or no relationship, every man and woman must strive to gain financial success. A good relationship is like food and air – it sustains us. It is not contradictory to the pursuit of money.
Ques 3.) Give 5 love tips for a successful relationship.
5 small but important tips -
- Be Committed
- Agree To Disagree
- Never Take For Granted
- If Soneone’s Special – Show It
- If Something Bothers You – Talk It Out
Ques 4.) 3 ways to get over a breakup pr heart-break?
- Believe that there is a beautiful life beyond. Maybe you’ll get back together, may be you won’t – but you will be happy again.
- Spend time with family, close friends – people who genuinely care, and those who will show how much you are loved.
- Channelize your energies into doing something that satisfies your soul – write a blog, take up a hobby, learn a language, adopt a pet. Mourn, but don’t let the sadness take over your life.
Ques 5.) 3 romantic things to make your lover feel the most special person of your life.
- Be honest and committed – It always shows. Genuine affection and sincere appreciation makes a beloved one feel special like no other
- Once in a while do something crazy – Plan a surprise vacation, tattoo in your partner’s name, go live on radio and leave a love message
- Make an effort to show your partner your relationship means a lot. Everyday do one thing that shows how much you cherish the relationship.
We sincerely thank Sujatha (@sujatha21) for lending her precious time for this conversation, and we hope that we would have such more engaging conversations in the near future.
Twitter Interview #2 – Switty
About Switty : An unapologetically loud,OTT Punju girl causing havoc in the very peaceful Assam!
Ques 1.) Which is the best love song to be dedicated to your lover ?
My Heart Will Go On -- OST Titanic
Ques 2.) 5 signs to confirm that it's love and not infatuation?
- His name makes me smile
- I talk to him all day but still wanna talk more
- I cherish even the tiniest gift from him
- In a roomful of people only he catches my eye
- I'm willing to forgive his mistakes
Ques 3.) Top 5 love gifts (within Rs. 500) that can be given to your lover?
- Junk jewellery
- A tiny teddy bear
- A cute notebook
- A photo of us
Ques 4.) Is it essential to marry the one you love ?
Marriage definitely seals the love. So, yes.
Ques 5. What is your take on "live-in" relationship?
One should get into a live-relationship only when they are absolutely sure about their love because it is risky ground.
We sincerely thank Switty (@lady_gabbar) for lending her precious time for this conversation, and we hope that we would have such more engaging conversations in the near future.
Twitter Interview #3 – Poet and Photographer
About Poet and Photographer : Content Specialist+Social Media Strategist : POET&PHOTOGRAPHER
Ques 1.) 5 ways of showing care for your girlfriend?
- Love her intently.
- Tell her that she's precious.
- Surprise her often.
- Fulfill her needs - physical, emotional etc.
- Respect her!
Ques 2.) What is your opinion on "extra-marital" affairs?
It's the worst thing ever. I do not approve of it.
Ques 3.) If a guy hits his girlfriend, what should the girl do?
Whack him on his nuts, run to safety, go to the cops immediately.
Ques 4.) Give 3 love tips for lovers all over the world.
Not all 5 fingers are the same. Hence if your past relations didn't work out, doesn't matter, love still exists.
Don't look for your past GF/BF in your new one.
No two people are the same.
Ques 5.) Suggest 3 ways of ending a relationship that has lost its worth and is just being pulled and slogged unnecessarily.
- Break ups are the most difficult and painful thing. Before ending it, ask yourself this: what were the reasons you held on the relationship- she take a break up. Is the end two-sided? However if a break up is inevitable, tell him/her privately.
- Take the criticism, pain calmly. DO NOT fight, shout etc.
- And at any cost try to remain friends with the partner.
We sincerely thank Poet and Photographer (@OyeBehenDeTakke ) for lending his precious time for this conversation, and we hope that we would have such more engaging conversations in the near future.
- Chocolate Valentine Ideas
- Exotic Dating Ideas
- Seasons of Love
- Hugs - The Priceless Pleasure of Life
- Wedding Proposals
- Romantic Holidays
- Love Is Forever
- Rain And Romance
- Sunset And Beyond
- Falling Asleep In Your Arms
- The Beauty of Her Beauty
- It is all About Togetherness
- Lets walk the miles of smiles together
- Save the date..It's our big day!
- Watch my legs speak for me
- Dress to Impress your dream man!
- Let your fingers do the talking!
- Stylize your nails!
- Don't just make love, enjoy love!
- Make your lips Irresistible
- Every kiss has to be different
- Lingerie kindles Longing!
- Why make me Wait?
- Love Picture Quotes
- Life Picture Quotes
- Best Friend Picture Quotes
- Boyfriend Picture Quotes
- Girlfriend Picture Quotes
- Crush Picture Quotes
- Friendship Picture Quotes
- Inspirational Picture Quotes
- Love Hurts Picture Quotes
- Missing You Picture Quotes
- Motivational Picture Quotes
- Thinking of You Picture Quotes
- Love and Romance
- Valentine's Messages
- Romance Ideas
- Birthday Ideas
- Cheap Ideas
- Christmas Ideas
- Creative Ideas
- Cute Ideas
- Romantic Dinner Ideas
- Romantic Evening Ideas
- Romantic Ideas For Couples
- Romantic Ideas For Her
- Romantic Ideas For Him
- Ideas For Long Distance Relationships
- Ideas For Making Up
- Ideas For Special Occasions
- Ideas For Surprises
- Fun Ideas
- Games Ideas
- How To Give A Romantic Massage
- Last Minute
- Making Romantic Phone Call
- Romantic Night Ideas
- Romance At Home
- Romance At Work
- Romantic Gestures
- Romantic Weekend Ideas
- Sweet Ideas
- Ideas To Save Your Marriage
- Ideas To Spice Up Your Love Life
- To Use After A Break Up
- Writing A Romantic Note
- Top 10 Romantic Ideas
- Best Love Songs
- 70s Songs
- 80s Songs
- 90s Songs
- At First Sight Songs
- Beatles Songs
- Beautiful Songs
- Break Up Songs
- Cheesy Songs
- Christian Songs
- Classic Songs
- Country Songs
- Cute Songs
- Elton John Songs
- Songs For Her
- Songs For Him
- Hip Hop Songs
- I Love You Songs
- Kissing Songs
- Love Making Songs
- Loving You Songs
- Popular Songs
- R and B Songs
- Rock Songs
- Sad Songs
- Wedding Songs
- Antony And Cleopatra
- Arthur Miller And Marilyn Monroe
- Catherine Zeta Jones And Michael Douglas
- Celine Dion And Rene Angelil
- Czar Nicholas 2 And Alexandra Federovna
- Elizabeth Bennet And Darcy
- Ellen De Generes And Anne Heche
- Eloise And Abelard
- For Couples
- Helen Of Troy And Paris
- Imran Khan And Jemima Khan
- Jane Eyre And Rochester
- Johnny Depp And Winona Ryder
- Juan And Evita Peron
- Kissing Stories
- Lancelot And Guinevere
- Layla And Majnun
- Lord Nelson And Lady Emma Hamilton
- Love At First Sight
- Lucille Ball And Desi Arnaz
- Marie And Pierre Curie
- Napoleon And Josephine
- Odysseus And Penelope
- Orpheus And Eurydice
- Paolo And Francesca
- Paris And Helena
- Penelope Cruz And Tom Cruise
- Prince Charles And Camilla Parker Bowles
- Prince Charles And Princess Diana
- Prince Edward And Wallis Simpson
- Pygmalion And Galatea
- Pyramus And Thisbe
- Queen Victoria And Prince Albert
- Richard Burton And Elizabeth Taylor
- Romeo And Juliet
- Salim And Anarkali
- Scarlett Hara And Rhett Butler
- Shah Jahan And Mumtaz Mahal
- Short Stories
- Short Sad Stories< Stories /a>
- Teen Stories
- Stories To Tell Your Boyfriend
- Stories To Tell Your Girlfriend
- Tragic Stories
- Tristan And Isolde
- True Stories
- Voltaire And Emilie Du Chatelet
- Symbols & Talks
- More on Romance