Love At First Sight Songs
Steal your beloved heart by expressing your eternal feelings and play love at first sight sings for her. Here are some of the very romantic creations in music by some of the very famous rock, pop and jazz singers.Impress your sweetheart and turn your date passionate by dancing on some of the very popular love at first sight songs.
"My Love" - Paul McCartney and Wings
This is one of the oldest and most popular 'love at first sight songs' which was released in 1973. The melody of this number had topped the charts for many years making it one of the most liked songs among the youth. It is considered tribute to all romantic songs as, when Sir Paul sings "Only my love holds the other key to me" people simply fall in love with it.
"You're the First, the Last, My Everything" - Barry White
Barry White was one of those singer who used to flatter anyone so beautifully. His voice and the song composition, ruled the top number for many year. For decades this was the most preferred Valentine's Day tracks among the teenager and youth in love. The album got released in the year 1975.
"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" - Roberta Flack
This was another very famous song which would turn anyone believe in love at first sight. The most amazing voice of Roberta with simple accompaniment was featured in the Clint Eastwood movie - Play Misty For Me. This made her star overnight and the song among the best love at first sight melodies. The song was composed and released in the year 1972.
"Tonight I Celebrate My Love" - Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack
The best R&B duets who rocked the world for many years brought this amazing love at first sight music in the year 1983. The song is perfect for slow dance moves and was played for ballroom dancing by lovers in those days.
"I'll Make Love To You" - Boyz II Men
Love at first sight songs were not just confined among the teenage lover but gained popularity everywhere. The boys from Philadelphia proved this by recording numerous love songs for valentine's celebrations.
"Lost In Your Eyes" - Debbie Gibson
With this beautifully composed song for love at first sight, the singer spread a commotion in the teenagers. The youth started believing in romance and true love after listening to this melody. The music was released in the year 1989.
"Come Away With Me" - Norah Jones
Norah Jones has rocked the world with her sweet voice and straddled the musical world of pop and jazz. The song evokes the feelings of many people who have fallen in love at first sight.
"Crash Into Me" - Dave Matthews Band
Celebrate your first love with songs and enjoy this romantic creation of 90s. The lyrics are exceptionally great giving a perfect combination of rock and jazz melody.
"Truly, Madly, Deeply" - Savage Garden
This duo has song most of the romantic songs during the late 90s. This is possibly one of the best creations which exhibit the true beauty of love at first sight. Few songs can capture the real moments of deep undying love from your life.
Some of other famous love at first sight songs created are -
- "Love at First Sight", an album - Sonny Rollins
- "Love at First Sight", an album - Dionne Warwick
- "Love at First Sight" - Kylie Minogue
- "Love at First Sight" - Styx
- "Love @ 1st Sight" - Mary J. Blige
- "Love at First Sight" - XTC from Black Sea
- Chocolate Valentine Ideas
- Exotic Dating Ideas
- Seasons of Love
- Hugs - The Priceless Pleasure of Life
- Wedding Proposals
- Romantic Holidays
- Love Is Forever
- Rain And Romance
- Sunset And Beyond
- Falling Asleep In Your Arms
- The Beauty of Her Beauty
- It is all About Togetherness
- Lets walk the miles of smiles together
- Save the date..It's our big day!
- Watch my legs speak for me
- Dress to Impress your dream man!
- Let your fingers do the talking!
- Stylize your nails!
- Don't just make love, enjoy love!
- Make your lips Irresistible
- Every kiss has to be different
- Lingerie kindles Longing!
- Why make me Wait?
- Love Picture Quotes
- Life Picture Quotes
- Best Friend Picture Quotes
- Boyfriend Picture Quotes
- Girlfriend Picture Quotes
- Crush Picture Quotes
- Friendship Picture Quotes
- Inspirational Picture Quotes
- Love Hurts Picture Quotes
- Missing You Picture Quotes
- Motivational Picture Quotes
- Thinking of You Picture Quotes