Love letters the most traditional ways of expressing heart filled messages. With the changing means of communications love emails have replaced love letters. It has become easier and faster means of interactions. Couples are finding emails more romantic as, you have various advantages of emailing love than writing it over paper.
But, you may be confused - how to write love emails? It's very simple to express your feelings in written form than, to verbally express it. Hence, the best of romantic gesture is to send and receive romantic emails. Here are few simple steps for you, to get a brif on this -
Sample Love Emails
Here is a sample email for your beloved. You are always free to add your creative and emotional ideas to it.
I love you. Since you came into my life, I've looked forward to each day, the early morning, with you in my bedside, the dark blue skies with us beneath a zillion stars. You make me feel Rebecca, as no one else does. I like the person I am when I'm with you. You bring out a part of me, I never knew existed, a part that was born with our first. You made me a better person; now I have a reason to live; now I have a cause, a reason to believe in all the wonderful moments in life. You took my heart and drew me into the ocean of love, and you saw in me all the qualities that no one else had ever noticed. You gave me respect, love, care, and peace. Yes, I love you, for all these special qualities and so much more. I love you for being yourself, and I love you because of the person you made me.
I wanted to tell you today how good I feel about us and our future. I enjoyed being with you. It seems that everything we do is even more meaningful because it isn't just for today ... it's for always. You make me feel really happy, and I'll always love making you feel special too.
I'm glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, reassuring me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too. We share so much of our lives, but it's nice to know that we can still go our own ways now and then and somehow, the more we grow as individuals, the closer we become.
I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last ... that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!
I always wanted to tell you that you have really changed my life. I have learnt to smile, feel the beautiful wind brushing my cheeks, and feel the touch of the raindrops. It's all because of you that I have started noticing the happiness that exists around me. I really don't know, from how and from where, you have become a part of my life. All I know is that I can't think of my live without you. And, I want to say that I love you my darling.
Yours and Only Yours,
Baby, from the moment I met you, I knew you were someone special. I knew by the way you looked at me, talked to me and was there for me. I was afraid to love again... afraid of the pain it might bring. But in a short time, you showed me that real love wasn't painful or deceiving. You showed me that I deserved to be loved and happy. You gave new meaning to my life and I could never thank you enough for that! You truly are a Godsend to me!
So, for all you've done for me... I promise to always be here for you, to cherish you and to love you whole-heartedly. I promise to be a loyal and loving wife for all the rest of my days. I promise to love you always!!
Writing a Love Letter via Email
- Firstly, you have to decide on what you want to say. This is very important because most of the couples find it confusing. Try not to write long and boring emails and keep your message short and sweet.
- You surely don't want your darling to get bored of reading lengthy letters. Therefore, keep the best expression for personal communications when you meet. And write crispy but, impressive love emails.
- Pour your sentiments and honest feelings in the letter. By, 'Honest' means you should be true to your words. Don't write fake and false compliments to impress him/her.
- Choose the wording carefully and think twice before writing. Don't try to add untrue praises and be sincere with your message.
- Show commitment while you are writing. Your partner should actually feel that you are serious about the relationship.
- Give it a personal touch by adding few incidents you both enjoyed and add it as, memoir.
- You can also, send him/her pictures with the email love.
- Try to very expressive and convey him/her - what made you write this love email?
- Mention the important dates you both cherish; he/she would be surely very happy.
- Pay him/her compliment and make your partner feel special and important.
- He/she should feel you 'actually' mean it. Mention that you know him/her better than anyone.
- Don't forget to write -"I love you". And give the reason for it. End the letter on a positive note. You can also add romantic quotes and love notes with it.
- Promise to your partner that you would be with him/her forever. The love emails should include vows and promises.
- Chocolate Valentine Ideas
- Exotic Dating Ideas
- Seasons of Love
- Hugs - The Priceless Pleasure of Life
- Wedding Proposals
- Romantic Holidays
- Love Is Forever
- Rain And Romance
- Sunset And Beyond
- Falling Asleep In Your Arms
- The Beauty of Her Beauty
- It is all About Togetherness
- Lets walk the miles of smiles together
- Save the date..It's our big day!
- Watch my legs speak for me
- Dress to Impress your dream man!
- Let your fingers do the talking!
- Stylize your nails!
- Don't just make love, enjoy love!
- Make your lips Irresistible
- Every kiss has to be different
- Lingerie kindles Longing!
- Why make me Wait?
- Love Picture Quotes
- Life Picture Quotes
- Best Friend Picture Quotes
- Boyfriend Picture Quotes
- Girlfriend Picture Quotes
- Crush Picture Quotes
- Friendship Picture Quotes
- Inspirational Picture Quotes
- Love Hurts Picture Quotes
- Missing You Picture Quotes
- Motivational Picture Quotes
- Thinking of You Picture Quotes