Fun and Flirting from a Distance: How to Make Your Long Distance Relationship as Exciting as Possible!
Here are our top tips to keeping the passion and excitement alive in your long term relationship.
Exciting Long Distance Love: Hot Tips
- Get flirty on the phone (or by Skype!). There’s something about long distance communication that really allows people to relax, unwind and have some serious flirty fun! Use your phone conversations to indulge in some playful flirtation, and use Skype to provide your loved one with a visual image of what they’re missing back home.
- Get together, without being together. Now it’s time to get playful. Set up your dinner table for two, complete with candlelight and flowers, and invite him or her on a date at yours, via the power of Skype. Alternatively, watch a film ‘together’, making sure to press play at the same moment, so you can chat about it in real time!
- Were we actually compatible? When you split up with someone, you’ll often find yourself reflecting on the relationship and wondering whether you were that compatible. If you discovered that actually, you weren’t so well suited after all, then you’ve got your answer right there!
- Play games online. It’s great fun to play games online at the best of times, but challenge your loved one to an online game and you’ve taken the experience to a whole new level! The best games are those in which you can also chat whilst playing, which makes the fun truly smoking hot!
- Plan a surprise visit. If you’re able to, plan a surprise visit when they’re least expecting it. Turn up at their house, armed with a romantic gift, and enjoy their delighted realisation when they open the door.
- Send flirty text messages throughout the day. A great way to flirt remotely is by text. Playful notes, telling them how gorgeous you think they are, are guaranteed to bring a blush of pleasure to their cheeks.