Keeping Dating Exciting: Fool-Proof Ways of Surprising Girls on a First Date
First dates are especially exciting, but liable to make even the most confident person feel a little bit anxious. It’s really important to make your first date memorable, but how can you ensure that your romantic meeting really sticks in her mind?
If you want to make sure that the evening is really unforgettable (for all the right reasons) then you need to keep things surprising and fresh. And here to help you are some great tips, to make your hot date as special, not to mention exhilarating, as possible!
Hot Tips to Surprise Girls on a First Date
- Take her somewhere special (but don’t tell her where you’re going!). If you want to make a real impact on your first date, take her somewhere amazing, but keep it a secret until the evening of the date! Make sure you find out what sort of things she’s into, to ensure that you get the venue completely perfect.
- Give your evening an ‘extra something’. After you’ve enjoyed your date, surprise her by doing something else. This doesn’t have to be expensive, it could be as simple as whipping out a thermos flask of hot chocolate and sitting by the river, or going for a romantic walk through the park.
- Do something out of the ordinary. Don’t be afraid to suggest something crazy for your first date. Unusual venues that work really well are zoos, horseback riding, festivals and beaches, and she’s sure to remember it far more than a simple evening in a restaurant.
- Give her a gift. Giving your date a gift is a really nice idea, but make sure that it’s not a clichéd present, such as a rose. On a first date, it’s best to make it something relatively light-hearted, perhaps tickets to see her favourite band, or a book that you think she might enjoy.
- Compliment her. A heart-felt compliment, genuinely meant, will not only surprise her, but make her feel a million dollars. However, use sparingly too many compliments and she’ll start to doubt your sincerity.
Above all else, go with what feels natural. If it doesn’t feel right, then don’t do it. Rely on your instinct, aim to keep the date as exciting as possible, and you’re sure to find that the all-important second date is guaranteed.