How to Get a Girlfriend…Proven Techniques to Make Her Yours
If you really want to make her yours, then here are a few tips and techniques to turn her from a friend… into a girlfriend.
Top Tips to Make Her Your Girlfriend
- Talk to her. Sounds obvious, doesn’t it? But it’s amazing how many men don’t actually talk to the woman of their dreams. The fear of rejection sometimes proves too much to handle! However, if you don’t talk to her, you’ll never progress to the next level. In order for her to become your girlfriend, she needs the chance to get to know you!
- Work on the grooming. Appearances aren’t everything, but it’s important to work with what you’ve got and show your looks off to best effect. If you feel clueless about styling, this is where an older sister or female friend can really come in useful.
- Talk to other girls. This might sound like a crazy suggestion, but if she sees that you’re popular with other women, this will instantly make you seem more attractive! She’ll feel really special that you’ve singled her out as the one you want to date.
- Find out her interests, then ask her out. If you’ve got a good idea of the sort of things she’s interested in, then you’re in a far stronger position to suggest an appealing first date to her. If she loves foreign films, for example, you can casually suggest that she accompanies you to see the latest one on at the cinema. She’ll be really impressed that you’ve taken the time to find out what she’s into.
- Be confident. Ladies love confidence and find it very attractive. Even if you don’t feel confident inside, it’s fairly easy to fake it, once you know how. Straighten your posture, relax as much as possible and breathe evenly, keeping your speech even and calm. This will create the illusion that you’re a lot more confident than you feel.
And the best tip at all? Ask her out! The only way you’ll make her yours is if you ask that all-important question. Be calm, be cool, take a deep breath, and start making her your girlfriend today.