Fail-Safe Ways to Ask a Girl on a Date, and Get a ‘Yes’ for an Answer!
Sometimes, the fear of rejection is a real obstacle in getting that date. At other times, it might simply be that you’re just not sure as to what to say, or how to approach her, to maximise your chances of her saying yes.
If this sounds like you, don’t panic, help is at hand. Here are some fail-safe methods to ensure that she’ll say yes when you ask her out.
How to Ask a Girl Out on a Date…and How to Make Sure She Says Yes!
- Plan, but don’t over-plan. Before you approach her, it’s a good idea to have a few suggestions as to where you could go on a date, if she says yes. However, try not to plan out exactly what you’re going to say. This can make you come across as a bit robotic and unnatural…not a good look when you’re trying to impress!
- Look your best. Obviously, you don’t want to look as if you’ve tried too hard. But it’s still important to focus on your grooming. Keep it smart, make sure your hair looks good, and use a little after-shave, or something else with a pleasant scent. If in doubt, ask a female friend for guidance.
- Keep it casual and confident. When you’re approaching her, remember that you’re an attractive guy too; and just as you’ll be lucky to date her, so too is she lucky to date you. Be confident (but not arrogant) and keep your tone friendly, casual and light-hearted.
- Talk to her online first. If you’re really nervous about asking her on a first date, why not talk to her online first? It’s really easy to locate people online via social media sites, and if she accepts you as a friend, chances are that she’s open to the idea of dating you.
- Don’t bring your friends! You might feel like you need the support, but seeing your friends standing behind you (no doubt laughing) is sure to put her off. By all means talk to your friends before asking her, but when you’re about to approach her, ask them politely to head somewhere else for a while.
With these simple tips, your chances of success are much higher. Remember, the only way you’ll get that date is if you ask…so go for it!