10 Tips for older women dating younger men
Norms of society dictate (or at least try to in every possible way) our ways of life. So much so that we sometimes forget that the basis of dating or marriage is mutual love and attraction.
A relationship happens since every individual craves for romance, intimacy, companionship and fulfillment. We choose partners who pull our heart-string some way or the other. So, if an older woman’s heart yearns for a younger man, and if the feeling is mutual, there’s isn’t any reason why their relationship will not be a long-term and satisfying one.
Agreed that it is unconventional, but it’s not undoable. Adhering to a few basic points make it even simpler.
- Give priority to your relationship: Most relationships suffer when we get so busy with other things in life. Stop. Reschedule. And invest quality in your relationship.
- Appreciate each other: Appreciate your partner. Compliments would make him feel loved and special. But remember, genuine compliments please! Otherwise the trust will falter. Go out on dates, plan special activities, and enjoy each other’s company.
- Communicate and be Honest: Bottled up feelings are detrimental to your relationship. Nothing would hurt your partner more than the knowledge that you were not honest with him. Communicate and share. Remember this should be a both side phenomenon. Learn to express as well as listen. That way you both can work on the differences together.
- Talk about family planning: Understand that you and your partner may not be on the same plane as far as family planning is concerned. A younger man might be willing to experience parenthood, while an older woman may have got tired of it. Or it may be vice-versa. An older woman may crave motherhood, while a younger man may not be ready for it yet. Talk and reach a mutual understanding.
- Enjoy physical intimacy: Your younger partner will be willing to have fun and explore his sexuality. Fuel his sense of adventure and strike a mutually satisfying equation.
- Nurture your partner’s interests: Be interested in your partner’s passion. Arrange for fun activities that you’d both enjoy.
- Take the age difference to your stride: Use your maturity, sensibility and patience to strengthen your relationship.
- Do Not nurture Insecurity: Your partner is aware of your age. And is comfortable with it. So don’t unnecessarily fear infidelity. Also remember that youth should not be equated with a person’s worth or value.
- Don’t be sermonizing, picky or dominating: You have learnt and experienced more with time. But don’t let that make your partner feel intimidated or perpetually mentored and criticized.
- Learn to Ignore Raised Eyebrows: Society does not look upon kindly to people who do not conform to its dictates. Learn to ignore wagging tongues. Other people and their opinion should be the last thing to strain your relationship.
The quality of your relationship will influence the quality of your life. Remember, “Two halves do not make a whole when it comes to a healthy relationship: it takes two wholes.” Handle the differences with mature sensibility and celebrate the bond to make your relationship a lasting one.
The Excitement of Dating - Dos and Donts
How to Cook for a Date
How to Plan a Date on a Budget
How to Prepare for a Date
How to Impress a Girl on a Date
Plan a Christmas Date with Your Sweetheart
How to Find a Date
How to Survive a Date When There’s No Chemistry
Four Hints for When You Date a Celebrity
Date a Friend’s Ex
Amazing First Date Fun Ideas
Is it fine to kiss on the first date
Romantic Date Ideas
First Date: How To Dress Up
Top 10 Dating Mistakes People Generally Make
Top 10 Dating Tips for Long Distance Relationships
Dating After Divorce: Life is All About Moving On
Top 10 Ways to Know if You Are Dating a Freak
Pros & Cons Of Dating Older Women
Can your female friends find dating partners for you
Fun Questions for someone you are dating
Hard Fast Dating rules for Guys
Tips on Dating a Co worker
Dangers of Dating a Co worker
Ways to Ditch a Bad Date
Ways to know if your Dating a Freak
- Chocolate Valentine Ideas
- Exotic Dating Ideas
- Seasons of Love
- Hugs - The Priceless Pleasure of Life
- Wedding Proposals
- Romantic Holidays
- Love Is Forever
- Rain And Romance
- Sunset And Beyond
- Falling Asleep In Your Arms
- The Beauty of Her Beauty
- It is all About Togetherness
- Lets walk the miles of smiles together
- Save the date..It's our big day!
- Watch my legs speak for me
- Dress to Impress your dream man!
- Let your fingers do the talking!
- Stylize your nails!
- Don't just make love, enjoy love!
- Make your lips Irresistible
- Every kiss has to be different
- Lingerie kindles Longing!
- Why make me Wait?
- Love Picture Quotes
- Life Picture Quotes
- Best Friend Picture Quotes
- Boyfriend Picture Quotes
- Girlfriend Picture Quotes
- Crush Picture Quotes
- Friendship Picture Quotes
- Inspirational Picture Quotes
- Love Hurts Picture Quotes
- Missing You Picture Quotes
- Motivational Picture Quotes
- Thinking of You Picture Quotes
- First Date Planning
- Valentine's Messages
- Date Ideas
- Tips for Dating
- Zodiac Compatiblity
- Save The Date
- More on Dating
- Dating Apps
- Can Older Woman Younger Man Relationship Work
- Dresses For A Perfect Date
- Dating Etiquettes
- Excuses To Get Out Of Dating
- How To Charm And Date Older Women
- How To Date A Coworker
- Top 10 Dating Websites
- Why Do Older Men Date Younger Women
- Should Teachers Date Students
- Steps To Write Good Online Dating Profile
- Pros And Cons Of Dating Older Women
- Younger Guys Fall For Older Women