When Should You Say I Love You for the First Time ?
Have you recently fallen in love with a person but unable to figure out the right time to say those three magical words?
In case you are really confused, and want to know the perfect time to say the L word effectively, here are few useful tips which might solve your problem to quite an extent.
- Don’t be in a hurry- it is easier said than done, but being in haste might ruin your chances. Once you are totally smitten by the person, spend some quality time with him/her as well. In most of the cases it happens that we get attracted to a person physically at the first sight but gradually, we find he/she is not the right person to spend the entire life. Experts say you should have a courtship of at least few weeks before you say “I Love You” for the first time, if you are serious about the person. These words are life changing words and should not be uttered in a hurry. This period will also let you understand whether you are surely in love with the person or it is just an infatuation.
- Know her/his feelings- No one wants to face rejection at the romantic front, that too for the first time. To avoid that, you must be aware of the feelings of the other person you are interested in, before you express your feelings towards him/her. Interestingly, if a person likes you or considers you to be something more than a friend, you can feel the vibes through the gestures and get an idea. It is very important for you to observe her/him for a substantial period of time, and figure out those little indications that are given. This will give you an assurance that your proposal will be accepted and a nice relationship can be started off with. If you do not get any favorable reciprocation from the other side, refrain yourself from expressing your feelings.
- Be a friend and interact with her- Every relation on earth starts with friendship and probably ends with it as well. Most of the successful love stories have a strong bond of friendship as its base, and this strong bond of friendship has gradually metamorphosed into a love relationship. Interaction with your “special friend” is very important because this will let you know about her/his nature and habits which are important for you to know for a long term relationship. Spend more time with the person as a friend as she/he will open up to you without any premonition of any other relationship. This will be helpful as you get a natural flavor of the characteristics of the person. There is a fine line between a lover and friend and the day when you feel it is not there anymore, go a say “I LOVE YOU”.
- Look for the right time and right place- Even if you feel very strongly about him/her, you cannot express your feelings just like that at any time! There is a way to approach in every matter – especially those related to heart and emotions. A first time proposal at a right time in a right place may give you fruitful results. Call her for a nice date, with adequate time in hand, so that you can calmly and gently reveal the condition of your heart to her/him. Create an ambience where the person feels comfortable, like a private place or even a crowded one like a coffee shop. Make him/her feel that he/she is important” and then with a red rose on hand and lots of feelings in heart, tell her those three magical words! You can add a little melodrama by bowing down on your knees.
- At the end when you don’t have any other options left- It is very important for you to speak out what you feel for your love interest, before all options are drained out before you. Sometimes we take too long to express what we have in our heart, for a person and often he/she chooses someone else over us. The moment you get a feeble idea that he/she might be developing interest over someone else, you should not waste a single moment. Rush and make her/him know you are the one who bring all the happiness on earth and no one else. Your true feelings and love in your heart will compel him/her to have faith in you and surely you will be accepted along with your proposal.
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)