10 ways to get out of a relationship if you are stuck with Mr.Wrong
Do you think you are romantically stuck with a wrong person? If yes, then it is never too late to get out of it, because it is not a wise decision to remain in a relationship that will never work out.
Here are few tips to break the romantic link with a person without hurting him much.
- Be fully assured that he is not your Mr. Right- Sometimes; we take decisions in haste and end up making a mess of our life. Before you get out of the relationship, be assured that you are no longer compatible with him. Think over and again before you take any decision. It is better to end a meaningless relationship because that might make both of you unhappy.
- Keep distance with him for some days- This will help you to get the emotional strength before you break the news in front of him. Also, he can sense that something is unusual about the relationship and can be mentally prepared for the bad news. Don’t attend his phone calls and cancel the dates for a couple of days. Do not reply to his mails or messages if you have finally decided to part ways.
- End the relationship in person – Never take the help of any electronic gadget to say a goodbye to him. Most of us are try to avoid the confrontation and try to get out over the phone or via mails. It is better to meet him and say a goodbye because you shall be able to give a better explanation both verbally and non verbally, which will make things pleasant and easy for both.
- Choose the correct place and the right time- Avoid social gatherings or parties to if you are planning to break the news to him as you are unsure about his reactions. In case that’s outrageous, you might end up creating a public nuisance which may hurt your own reputation. A day time or is better than late evenings or nights.
- Meet him alone, not with his or your friends- Even if he would have understood your feelings and ended the relationship on a gentle note, presence of friends might worsen the situation. Since you are dumping him from your side, he may feel humiliated in the presence of a third party and may react in a different way, unfavorable for you. After all, you two only were involved in the relationship and not your friends.
- Talk to him openly- Once decided, meet him in a suitable place and speak out your heart. Tell him gently you reasons for not continuing with him anymore. A logical conversation can mend many unpleasant situations. You can make him understand with proper reasons why you are no more comfortable with him. You can also answer his questions and make him understand that moving on is the best option for you right now.
- Don’t give him stupid reasons- If the relationship was a long term and serious one, be well prepared with definite and solid reasons. If issues are with his nature, family, job, education, or anything else, be polite to point out. He must realize that it is becoming hard for you to continue and such a relationship would end up with both being unhappy.
- Wipe out every sign of togetherness- Give him back all letters and gifts. Ask him to give you back all those that you gave. These things will remind you of him and with this, you can easily avoid the emotional turmoil that might bother you once you have moved on. In the worst case, he might use these things against you to spoil your future relationships.
- Don’t attend his phone calls, messages or answer his emails- After you two have officially split, it is not a wise move to remain in contact by any means, as it can invoke the flame once again from either side. Especially from your side, you must try to avoid him as that might cause problems in your future love life, in case you are trying to move on with another person.
- “We can remain friends”- Is not a very good idea- Most of the split couples remain good friends after break up usually. If he is a Mr. Wrong according to you, then you must not continue a normal friendship with him as well, as it might seem to be difficult for both of you to do justice with such a pure relationship life friendship.
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)