10 Ways to Deal With a Love Triangle
Are you recently feeling strongly about someone else, in spite of being in relation with the other? Most of the people involved sin love triangle, agree that it happens because they want something more from the current relationship and they are unsatisfied with their current partner.
Knowing your exact position in the triangle is important, as that helps you to deal with the situation better. Here are few tips:
If you are the one whose lover is involved with someone else:
Difficult to digest, but it is a reality for you to face. Go through the steps to know how to cope up with the situation.
- You need to understand whether you truly love the person or not. If yes, then you should try to impress him/her with your natural charm. Try to spend more time with him, so that you he gets to know you more than the other. Conversations play a major role here. Speak well and listen more.
- If you have come to know about the existence of other person, don’t yell at your partner. Don’t ask for any immediate explanation as you would get some weird logic as answers. So keep your cool and try to talk to him in a friendly manner.
- Create a comfort zone for the person. One of the major reasons for any individual to look out of a committed relationship is the low comfort level he/she shares with the partner. So make the person feel happy and comfortable while you are with him, in spite of knowing he dates someone else other than you!
- Try to figure out the details of the other person, who has cast a spell on your partner. Is the person more talented, more beautiful or handsome or earns more than you? What draws your lover towards that person? Try to be at par with your “competitor” so that your lover is attracted to you more than him/her.
- If you are not serious about your partner, or even after a long trial and error, you are unable to be the solitary glory of his/her life, it is better to put an end to the relationship and move forward. Love is all about true feelings wrapped in trust and honesty, which is missing in your case. May be someone better is waiting for you somewhere!
If you are the one dating two individuals at the same time:
You might feel lucky but if not taken proper care, the situation can bring lot of troubles to you. Read on to have a better idea to deal with it.
- Once you have fallen for another person, other than your current partner, never ever discuss this in public, not even with your best friend. Any lose talk from their side might ruin your steady relationship. Introduce the other as “good friend” of yours to avoid controversial questions.
- Some of you might find it exciting to date both simultaneously as that adds to your fun element. Do it carefully. If you are for a casual dating with the other, apart from your current partner, don’t get emotionally involved with him/her as it might be the reason for future complexity.
- Are you sure you can control your emotions and continue with both of them at ease. It is possible, if you are little cautious. But remember one point, one must not come to know about the existence of the other, otherwise you must be in a deep soup and end up losing both.
- You need to first understand whether the feeling for the new person is genuine love or just a mere infatuation. In most cases, sometimes we find the new relationship as a fresh breath of air, much different from the current one, and are easily drawn towards it. Later on, it might turn out to be a flick and doesn’t end with positive notes. So you need to decide whom do you feel strongly for and act accordingly.
- If you are serious about one of them, cut off your link completely with the other. But before that think properly whether this decision is going to affect your future adversely or not. Love affairs come and go, but life never gives second chances to correct the errors.
Love triangles rarely have “happy endings”. Sometimes it makes life miserable for all three involved. It is not easy to handle two people at a time with equal importance. Be careful and cautious before you jump onto it.
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)