Love Compatibility Cancer - Here’s Your Perfect Love-Match
Sweet characters that people find hard not to fall in love
Caring, nurturing and affectionate; you’re the zodiac’s natural home-maker! You love being around your friends and family, and in your opinion, time spent with loved ones is time well spent.
You’ve got such a sweet character, that people find it hard not to fall in love with you, though like the crab star sign under which you were born, you do have a tendency to retreat ‘into your shell’ when things get too emotional for you. However, you’re a natural survivor, and even when things don’t go according to plan with your love life, you’re always swift to bounce back.
What to Do (And Not to Do!) to Stay Lucky in Love if You’re a Cancer
You’re naturally warm-hearted and generous, and people genuinely enjoy your company, valuing your opinions and seeking your approval. As a result, you tend to have good success in your love life. However, here are just a few tips to ensure that your love life flourishes as well as possible:
- Lucky flower: Acanthus - Pretty and sensitive, like the wild acanthus, you take things to heart at times. Let your loved ones appreciate your sensitive side to the full by giving them the gift of this flower. Don’t choose bold, large flowers like sunflowers, as these do little to celebrate your kind, gentle nature.
- Lucky day: Monday - For optimistic Cancers, Monday marks the exciting start of a whole new week! You’re filled with energy on Monday, and as a result, it’s a wonderful day to go on a date with a loved one. Avoid Sundays for dating, as you often feel a little drained by the end of the week.
- Love colour: White - In love, you’ve got a really pure, honest approach, and white is most definitely the colour that expresses this. When choosing clothes to wear, don’t select black, as you find this shade depressing and draining.
- Love food: Water, cucumbers, mushrooms - You sometimes suffer with gastric issues, so it’s important to keep well hydrated to feel at your best. If possible, avoid alcohol, which can make you feel introverted and more likely to retreat from the world!
- Love gift: A home-made gift - You’re such a natural home-maker that it makes real sense for you to create a home-made gift for your partner! They’ll really appreciate the time and effort you took with it. Don’t buy anything too risqué or suggestive, as this makes you feel rather embarrassed!
- Love proposal line: Traditional - You like love to be simple, secure and straightforward. Pick some lines from a classic piece of poetry or literature to help express how you feel. Avoid chat-up lines, which you’ll struggle to deliver well.
Celebrity Love Matches: Cancer
You love the thought of settling down and having a family, and so do most celebrity Cancerians! Here are just a few of our favourite famous Cancers and their love-lives:
- Tom Hanks - Loveable actor Tom Hanks was married first to Samantha Lewes, and true to form, he soon started a family with her. However, the marriage fell apart after 9 years, and Hanks eventually found love with Rita Wilson. Two more children later, and this Hollywood actor found himself being typically Cancerian and having a large family! He’s now a grandfather.
- Selena Gomez - Beautiful actress Selena Gomez is just as famous for her relationship with Justin Bieber as she is for her acting. It’s been a tempestuous relationship; perhaps because Justin Bieber, a younger man, simply won’t settle!
Love Compatibility for Cancer
- Most compatible: Capricorn, Pisces - Deep Pisceans understand your need to be loved and cherished, and level-headed Capricorns will provide you with the stability you crave.
- Least compatible: Gemini, Aries - Flighty Gemini’s will drive you to distraction with their indecisive nature, and passionate Aries will make you feel overwhelmed.
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)