Love Compatibility Aries - Romancing Rams of the Zodiac
Energetic, Charismatic Natural Leader
You’re traditionally recognised as the first sign in the zodiac, and to anyone who knows you; this will come as no surprise! Like the ram under which you were born, you like to take charge and get things moving; and you’re an energetic, charismatic natural leader.
In love, you like to be the one in control, but there’s no doubt about it, you’re a real romantic at heart. Once you’ve committed to someone, you’ll stick with them for life, and you’ll take joy in showering them with affection, attention and gifts.
What to Do (And Not to Do!) to Stay Lucky in Love if You’re Aries
You’re a powerful personality, and fortunately for you, there are many people who find this really attractive. You have no problem getting attention from the opposite sex, but you need to ensure that you don’t overpower them with your forceful personality! Here are some tips to staying lucky in love as an Aries.
- Lucky flower: Honeysuckle - The honeysuckle, like you, is an ambitious climber, and never satisfied until it reaches the top. Give this flower to a loved one to let them know your true nature. Avoid delicate flowers such as lilies; these contradict your natural spirit.
- Lucky day: Tuesday tends to be a busy work-day, so it’s no surprise that action-loving Aries favours it! It’s a fortuitous day for you to enjoy a date with your partner. However, avoid Sundays. These days are far too sleepy and laid-back for the likes of you!
- Love colour: Red - Bold, beautiful and somewhat suggestive, the fiery colour of red is the true shade of an Aries. Wear red clothes to express your true personality, and avoid pastel shades, which do not complement your bold nature.
- Love food: Brown rice and bananas - These calming foods can help balance your system, which does have a tendency towards acidity. Avoid spicy foods; these can give hot-headed Aries heartburn!
- Love gift: An exciting experience - You’re an action sign, and actions, rather than products, speak volumes to you. Book your loved one in for a fun-filled adventure day, or a weekend away. Meek, small gestures are not your style at all.
- Love proposal line: Bold and confident - As an Aries, you’re never afraid to give voice to your feelings. Keep it honest, to the point, and preferably in front of an audience, to let the whole world know how you feel. Obviously, sweet sentiments need not apply for you.
Celebrity Love Matches: Aries
With their potent, forceful nature, partnering with an Aries can sometimes feel like a full time job! However, though Arieans need to be managed at times, there’s no denying that they make wonderful long-term partners; loyal, dedicated and generous. Here are a few of our favourite celebrity Aries:
- Pharrell Williams - The ‘Happy’ rapper took a while to settle down, but once he set his eyes on Helen Lasichanh, he went to great lengths to make sure that she accepted him as her husband. With typical Aries persistence, he got there in the end!
- Reese Witherspoon - Independent, all-American actress Reese Witherspoon was married to Ryan Phillipe for 8 years, and like many Aries women, proved to be a dedicated, loyal wife. However, when the marriage ended, she eventually found happiness once more with Jim Toth, showing a level of typical Aries resilience in the face of adversity.
Love Compatibility for Aries
- Most compatible: Leo, Sagittarius - Fellow fire signs Leo and Sagittarius are far more likely to understand the volatile, excitable personality of an Aries.
- Least compatible: Pisces, Gemini - Deep thinking Pisces will drive most Aries people mad; and complex Gemini’s may simply be too emotionally challenging.
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)