How to Know if Somone Likes You
You may have some flames for someone, but can not express your feelings, simply because you don’t want to be rejected. In such cases, it will be easier for you, if you know that the person too is interested in you.
Generally, when a person likes you, you can read it through his/her body language. But if he/she is not easily understandable, your job may prove a little tricky. However, the best way one can know if he/she likes him/her is through a direct message. First of all, behavior and body language of the person need to be closely observed.
If you don’t have that much courage or are shaky to pour out your heart, then there are some useful tips to check if he/she likes you.
Always pay close attention to your conversations with him/her. Does he/she asks you something like “Are you single?” If yes, then he/she is definitely interested in you.
If all these happen to you, you must know that the person surely have something for you in his/her heart. Now it is your turn to make the next move.
Signs He or She Likes You
- If the person accidentally meets with you, wherever you are going, then you must know that he/she feels for you.
- Does he/she remember your birthday? Well, this is a positive sign of attraction for you.
- If he/she is disclosing his/her future plans in front of you, then you should know that he/she is looking for spending time with you.
- If he/she cancels other plans to spend some time with you, this is a definite sign of liking.
- Is he/she calling you without any reason or on trivial reasons? This is simply because he/she wants to talk to you.
- Notice how the person gels with your friends. Is he/she overfriendly or formal? If he/she is overfriendly, it is simply because he/she likes you.
- Touch is the universal language of love. If the person touches you gently, then you should understand the person cares for you.
- Is he/she interested in your hobbies? May be he/she tries to know you better.
- Does he/she face trouble to speak with you? May be the jumbled words stem from his/her liking for you.
- Does he/she blush when you talk or even look at him/her? It is a pure sign of attraction.
- Check whether he/she imitates your actions or not. It is simply because he/she mirrors your actions.
- Check whether the person stands in front of you while keeping his/her hands uncrossed. And a woman often crosses her legs towards the man’s direction, if she likes him.
- Frequent eye to eye contact is a clear sign of interest.
AAPOD : 22/04/13
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)