Are you new to the dating scenario? Or started dating someone new recently? A little confused about how you can put your best foot forward and create a lasting impression? You want to be happy, carefree and comfortable.
Trust me, even your boyfriend wants exactly the same. If both of you feel the same way, it should not be too difficult to strike a balance. With a little tender loving care you could fill your days in unison with happiness. As an added advantage you would make your boyfriend be in awe of you.
Here are a few simple basic steps to keep in mind when you and your boyfriend want to spend some happy times together –
- Be yourself: The best way to treat any relationship is to be just what you are. Okay, perhaps a little polish and brushing would do no harm as it would bring out the best in you. But, it is futile to act someone you are not. It would be unfair to your boyfriend if you don’t let him know the real you.
- Break free of inhibitions: Your boyfriend already feels you are special, at least to him. Surely that is the reason he is dating you. So don’t always be apprehensive about whether you are being judged all the time. Remember, he is supposed to be one of your closes friends, and the friendship will be best enjoyed if you are happy and free-spirited when with him.
- Share your jokes and secrets: Knowing things about each other is a basic step in friendship. Talk about your family, friends, hopes, dreams and aspirations. Share a laugh, a happy anecdote. Sharing simple facts about each other will help you explore each other’s personality. Moreover, your boyfriend will be happy that you are making him an important part of your life.
- Have fun: Boredom is suicidal to any relationship. Keep the relationship alive and interesting by inducing in it fun and frolic that will make the time spent together a coveted one. And as an added bonus, it would give both of you great memories to cherish in the times to come.
- Be honest and trustworthy: When in a relationship, honesty is always the best policy. If your boyfriend learns something about you from someone else, it would hurt him and make him feel dejected. Put yourself in his shoes. You want him to be honest to you, right? You want him to be a person you can trust, right? Exactly that what he expects from you too!
- Make him feel special: Sometimes expressing the obvious becomes necessary too. Yes he should know that you think he is special, that you care about him – that is why he is your boyfriend! But expressing it in words and actions will make him feel wanted.
- Ooze out positivity: It is important that you come across as a positive person when you are around your boyfriend. Most people do not enjoy being picked upon or nagged. Try to avoid arguments. That does not mean that you will not voice your opinion when you do not agree about a point. But express yourself with logic and patience rather than working up a storm. If you come across as a trouble maker, your boyfriend may avoid being around with you.
- Give him space too: Most guys do not enjoy being around clingy girls. In fact every person enjoys own space and privacy. You have to accept that you are not his only friend. Your boyfriend would like to spend time with his other friends and family too. He may not always want to include you in all such rendezvous. Respect his decision so that he does not feel suffocated.
- Be a good listener: The crux of a relationship is sharing. Just as you would like to tell a lot of things to your boyfriend, your boyfriend would also like to share a lot of his feelings and parts of his life with you too. Give him the scope to do that. Listen to him if you want to be listened to
Show him how much you love and care: Small caring gestures to show that you care will surely touch his heart. If you appreciate him as a person, it would make him reciprocate the feelings. Show him you care, and he will do so too.
To conclude, the best way to have a great time with your boyfriend is to be spontaneous, but also be sensitive to his likes and wants simultaneously. The key to create harmony begins with being relaxed and making the person with you feel comfortable and contented.
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)