Love Compatibility Aquarius - Quirky, Off-the-Wall Romance?
Aquarius the leading sign of the zodiac
Recently, the world entered into the new age, the Age of Aquarius. Which means, all you Aquarians, that your sign is now regarded as the leading sign of the zodiac!
But hey, don’t panic about the extra responsibility. As an Aquarian, you’re a natural leader, with a real habit of setting trends, rather than following them. You’re not afraid to be a little different and to try new things; which is why you’re such an exciting person to fall in love with, as there’s never a dull moment with you.
What to do (and not to do!) to stay lucky in love if you’re an Aquarius
The good news is, with your great communication skills and accepting, progressive personality, you’re an easy person to get along with, and people often warm to you really quickly. Here are just a few things you need to know about staying lucky in love if you’re an Aquarian:
- Lucky flower - Orchid - The orchid, like you, is inventive, resilient and beautiful. Give this flower to a loved one, and you’ll be giving them a piece of your heart. Don’t go for anything predictable, like a rose. You’re far more creative than this!
- Lucky day- Saturday - Unsurprisingly, for fun-loving Aquarians, the most fun-packed day of the week is also their lucky day! Make this day your day for going out on that hot date, and you’re sure to succeed in love. Avoid Mondays, which simply don’t work for you.
- Love colour - Blue - It is a vibrant colour, with hidden depths. Just like you, in fact! Wear blue when you’re with your loved one, to show them your true personality. Avoid earthy colours, such as brown and orange, which don’t highlight your natural vibrant personality.
- Love food - Fish and fruit - It’s not surprising that seafood is good for you, given that you’re born under the sign of the water-bearing Aquarius. Take your date out to a seafood restaurant, or enjoy some tasty fruit on a picnic to really get in the mood for love. Avoid sugary food, as it can make Aquarians feel particularly sluggish
- Love gift - Clothes or jewellery - You might not know it, but people love your sense of fashion. Share your innate style sense with friends and loved ones by giving them a cool t shirt or quirky piece of jewellery. Don’t go for the expected, let your unique tastes shine through!
- Love proposal line - Unique, unusual - You’re an Aquarian, and you don’t do anything by the book! Avoid cheesy declarations of love, and let your creative side come into play.
Celebrity Love Matches: Aquarians
Aquarians sometimes take a while to find the right person to share the rest of their lives with; after all, you’re so unique, you need to make sure that you’re with someone who understands you completely! Here are just a few celebrity Aquarians and their love-lives:
- Jennifer Aniston - Everyone’s favourite Friend, Jennifer Aniston hasn’t always been lucky in love. She one had the affections of heart-throb Brad Pitt, only to lose him to Angelina Jolie. However, she’s now fallen for the fiery Leo, Justin Theroux, who understands her off-the-wall sense of humour completely.
- Christian Bale - This Batman actor is known for his interesting, unusual roles; hardly surprising for an Aquarian. Typically for his star sign, Christian Bale broke the mould and married an older woman, and they’ve been happily married for 14 years. Way to go, Christian Bale!
Love Compatibility for Aquarians
- Most compatible - Gemini, Libra - These fellow air signs really ‘get’ your personality and will celebrate and encourage your unique character.
- Least compatible - Taurus, Scorpio: - Taureans can often irritate you with their reluctance to express themselves creatively, and Scorpios, with their notoriously volatile personalities, can, in turn, get irritated by you!
- Valentine's Day (44)
- Boyfriend (46)
- Gift Ideas(12)
- Kissing (20)
- Romantic Ideas(29)
- Dating (62)
- Relationship (204)
- I Miss You (2)
- Sorry (2)
- Friendship (39)
- Flirting (67)
- Cheating (16)
- Marriage (28)
- Divorce (5)
- Honeymoon (1)